Offer valid Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2014. See details.
XDT08Z SPECIFICATIONS Hex Shank 1/4" No Load Speed 0 - 2,500 RPM Impacts per Minute 0 - 3,200 IPM Max Torque 1,420 in. lbs Battery 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Overall Length 5-7/8" Net Weight (w/battery) 3.4 lbs Shipping Weight 10.5 lbs Warranty 3 Year BL1830 SPECIFICATIONS Volts 18V Cell Type Li-Ion Charge Time 30 Minutes Amps 3 AMPS Warranty 1 Year INCLUDES (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (XDT08Z) (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1830) (1) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA) (1) Tool Case (824774-7) (1) Tool Belt Clip (346317-0)
- Efficient Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Brushless Motor delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
The XDT08 is a cordless and brushless motor impact driver, which delivers a maximum of 1,420in. lbs. of torque, so you know it will get the job done. It is powered by Makita's fast-charging 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery.
- Customer Reviews