Industrial Power Tools LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% total lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
- BTD140 Features:
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 1,280 in. lbs. of efficient torque in a compact size
- 50% more compact design at only 5-3/4" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in L.E.D. light for more illuminated work
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Electric brake for immediate stops and minimizes kickback
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life
- BHP452 Features:
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 450 in.lbs. of torque
- 2-Speed design (0-400 / 0-1,500) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Shift-Lock™ drive system quickly shifts between modes
- Compact design at only 8-3/4" length and weighs only 4.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Trigger-forward built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control grip
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Accepts Lithium-Ion slide-style battery (BL1830)
- Makita Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) & 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- BTD140 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
- BHP452 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- Two Batteries
BTD140 Capacity Hex Shank 1/4" No Load RPM 0-2,300 Impacts/Min.(IPM) 0-3,200 Torque (in.-lbs.) 1,280 Watt Hours 54.0 Battery (Ah) 3.0 (Li-Ion) Length 5-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 3.3 BHP452 Capacity Steel 1/2", Wood 1-1/2", Masonry 1/2" No Load RPM Low 0-450, High 0-1,500 Blows/Min.(BPM) Low 0-6,000, High 0-22,500 Torque (in.-lbs.) 450 Watt Hours 54.0 Battery (Ah) 3.0 Length 8-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 4.2
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
10 Item(s)per page
August 19th, 2014
Comment:My first drill driver, and I'm very pleased. Good clearance for tight spaces, still can't get a screw in in every place , but it's pretty short and sporty. Lots of power, can easily break screws off or destroy driver bits if not careful. The drill seems really strong as well. I like the keyless chuck, it's quick and has good holding power. I hope the chuck last as long as the drill does, it just seems like I'd better be nice to it or it will wear out prematurely, don't know at this point. The batteries are awesome, and the charger too. My only complaint at this time , (and they have only seen about 50 hours of hard work) would be that the directional change switch is almost too handy, I keep bumping into it when changing my grip on the driver. Like to report back after about three years and see how they hold up to call of duty.
May 28th, 2014
Comment:Thank you for fast and careful shipping! Thank you!! A+++++
May 8th, 2014
Comment:Very nice tools and quick delivery as always from you guys..
November 23rd, 2012
well worth the money
Comment:for the money spent this drill motor and impack are great.
September 20th, 2012
Comment:Highly recommend this combo. Overall the battery life is excellent.
September 3rd, 2012
very strong tool
Comment:battery holds a charge for a long time
September 2nd, 2012
Comment:Very good tool holds a charge for a long time and very strong
September 1st, 2012
Comment:Love the drill set. They are lightweight, maintain the charge, and recharge quickly.
August 10th, 2012
Comment:Both tools - lightweight, long battery life.
July 2nd, 2012
Comment:Got one of the best rated cordless drills made, dilevered promptly, and at a great price. Sold me.
10 Item(s)per page