LXT Lithium-Ion LXT Lithium-Ion battery optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
- Makita built motor delivers 325 ft. lbs. of torque in a compact size
- Motor provides 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for added muscle for tough jobs
- More compact design at only 10 1/2" long and weighs only 7.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Large rocker switch for easier tool usage
- Single L.E.D. light for increased job site visibility
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- Large tool hook ensures a secure clip when tool is not in use
- Makita Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) & 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Soft grip handle provides increased work comfort on the job
- 3-year warranty on tool
- ** BARE TOOL ONLY **
Capacity Square Drive 1/2" No Load RPM 1,600 Impacts/Min.(IPM) 2,200 Torque (ft. lbs.) 325 Watt Hours 54.0 Length 10-1/2"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
June 2nd, 2015
BA impact wrench
Comment:With fresh charged 3.0 batt drove 41 3/8"x3" lag bolts (no pilot) into site fabricated, laminated, SPF beam, with 3/4 OSB core. Incredible! Have owned this tool for over a year, very impressive power and long batt life. Works well for automotive task as well.
October 22nd, 2014
Great tool for the field.
Comment:I had thought for some time about this tool and I'm glad I bought it I'm a diesel mechanic and sometimes must take things apart in the field and not having an air supply for my air impact gun and sometimes using just hand tools is time consuming and this tool does the trick by cutting time to minutes instead of hours.
October 6th, 2014
Best makita ever.
Comment:I just recently purchased this tool and I'm glad I did, a school bus mechanic by trade used it the first time to remove and install exhaust pipe band clamps on 4" pipe and made short work of it much faster than my impact gun, and quieter also. Can't wait to use it on a transmission removal and see how long the battery will last before having to change over.
September 11th, 2014
Comment:Decided to add this cordless impact to my long list of 18v Makita tools I already own. It's a little bigger and heaver then the competition, but like all Makita products, it's built that way for a reason. I'm very impressed with the torque and speed of it. Seems to not be a battery drainer too! Great tool, Very heavy duty!
May 27th, 2014
Awesome cordless impact
Comment:Read many reviews online before purchasing this cordless impact. I have used competitors (starts with a D) version and it drained batteries quickly, (all my genuine Makita batts are over a year old and have been used daily) not the case with this one though. Have used the Makita 1/2" impact extensively now and would describe it as very impressive. Drives 3/8"x6" lag bolts, without a pilot, into dry treated timbers like there is no tomorrow although a pilot is preferable-broken lag bolts are PITA. Removed & reinstalled lug-nuts (32 of them) on my 4x4 easily also. Worked well while disassembling a 30 year old boat trailer as well. As a home repair contractor I would highly recommend this tool-very useful. Additionally FAO has best prices/shipping of any place I have purchased online.
5 Item(s)per page