Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 290 in.lbs. of PTI Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16" long and weighs only 3.8 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3X more cycles
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Tool Belt Clip (346034-2)
- Tool Only, battery and charger not included
Capacity Steel 1/2", Wood 1-1/2" No Load RPM Low 0-400, High 0-1,500 Max Torque (in.-lbs.) 450 PTI Torque (in.lbs.) 285 Battery 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Overall Length 8" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 4.0
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
June 19th, 2014
A Good General Purpose Drill Driver
Comment:This works well for general purpose duties. Tha battery lasts through most job tasks before recharging. We have two makita's in the shop here the other is an LXFD30 for the heavy duty jobs and they last for years. All around Makita is a quality product that I will continue to use.
February 22nd, 2014
LXFD01 verses BDF452. Time will tell!
Comment:I have been using this tool for the past 3 weeks, 5 or 6 days a week, 6 + hours a day! So far so good! It is a bit shorter than the BDF452 and that helps for my use. The fact that it is a bit lighter should help as well. I have 2, BDF452 drill/drivers from when they 1st came out, both still running. All I have done to them is change brushes and blow them out with air. Hope the LXFD01 is as GOOD!
2 Item(s)per page