Industrial Power Tools LXT Lithium-Ion battery optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles
- Compact right angle impact driver for fastening and loosening in tight spaces
- Makita built motor and impact mechanism produces 531 in. lbs. of maximum torque and 0-3,000 IPM
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM) for a range of applications from auto repair to cabinet installation
- Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into deep tight spaces
- L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient belt clip mounts on either side of the tool
- Phosphorescent bumper ring for locating tool in dark work areas
- ** BARE TOOL ONLY **
Capacity Hex Shank 1/4" No Load RPM 0-2,000 Impacts/Min.(IPM) 0-3,000 Torque (in.-lbs.) 531 Watt Hours 54.0 Length 15-1/4"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
August 16th, 2012
I have most of MAKITA LXT series tools
Comment:Bought my first Makita LXT cordless set in 2006 that included impact drill, drill, circular saw, sawzall, grinder, flashlight. STILL USING ALL OF THEM, originals, no repairs on any of them. 3 years ago bought 1/2 impact, yeap LOVE that too. This angle drill is not Makitas cheapest tool but no one on Internet came close to price here on factoryauthorizedoutlet.com. Shipped fast, u still get standard Makita 3 yr LXT warranty. Since getting this tool, I can only say: SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT LONG TIME AGO!!!!! Thanks.
August 9th, 2012
Comment:This drill has it all. Power, ability to get into tight spots, great torque... Dont know how I made it 30 years in the Auto Body Industry without it...
2 Item(s)per page