Offer valid Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2014. See details.
Industrial Power Tools
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- Powerful Makita built 4-pole motor handles decking and sub-floor applications at 4,000 RPM in a compact lightweight design
- High capacity range: 1-3/4" to 2-15/16" collated screws
- Integrated autofeed design makes the tool lighter, more powerful and compact than other brands
- Rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing for smooth sliding action
- New silent clutch uses higher durability materials increasing operation efficiency and decreasing driver noise
- Screw guide prevents screw strip tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for storing and carrying
- Tool belt hook can be moved to either side of the tool
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Bare Tool Only
Collated Screw Capacity 1-3/4" to 2-15/16" Bit Shank SDS Plus No Load RPM 4,000 Watt Hours 54.0 Battery (Ah) 3.0 (Li-Ion) Overall Length 16-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 5.0
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
July 21st, 2013
Comment:I install exterior lighting which requires hammer drilling and this tool gets the job done. I have all Mikita 18v tools so the convenience of having one style battery for all my tools is a must. Performance it works just as we'll as the cordless Hilti. Highly recommended. The only negative I had was I wish it came with the belt hanging clip like the drills and impacts.
1 Item(s)per page