Offer valid Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2014. See details.
D-42597 SPECIFICATIONS Product Dimensions 18" x 16" x 4" Blade Diameter 14" No Load Speed 4,400 RPM Arbor 1" Rim Type Segmented Material Cut Metal Item Weight 8 ounces INCLUDED (1) Makita 14" Metal Cutting Diamond Blade
- Vacuum Brazed Diamond Cutting Edge last 100 Times Longer than Standard Abrasive Blades
- Steel Core for Consistent Cutting Capacity Throughout the Life of the Blade
- Segmented Rim Reduces Heat Build Up and Maximizes Material Removal
- Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation: meets ANSI Standard 60745-2-20
- Designed to Cut Metal Pipe, Studs, Angle, Rebar and Threaded Rod
- For Use with 14" Cut-Off Saws Including Makita 2414DB and 2414NB
Makita 14" Diamond Cut Off Saw Blade (D-42597)
The blade has a Steel core for consistent cutting capacity throughout the life of the blade. The Segmented rim reduces heat buildup and maximizes material removal. It's has a High quality steel core for true cuts. It is Designed to cut metal pipe, studs, angle, rebar and threaded rod. It is for use with 14" cut-off saws including Makita 2414DB and 2414NB.
- Customer Reviews