LXT Lithium-Ion Makita-built motor delivers 200 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- 2-speed design (0-350 & 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Ultra compact design at 7-7/16" long and weighs only 2.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger
- 2 ea. 12V max Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1014)
- 1 Battery Charger (DC10WB)
- Tool Case (824842-6)
- Tool Holster (168467-9)
- #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit
Capacity Steel 3/8", Wood 13/16" No Load RPM Low 0 - 350 RPM, High 0 - 1,300 RPM Blows/Min.(BPM) Low 0-6,000, High 0-22,500 Torque (in.-lbs.) 200 Battery 12V max Lithium-Ion Overall Length 7-7/16" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 2.2 UPC Code 088381610629
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
December 13th, 2013
Good little drill
Comment:I like it for its size and the holster which is great for drilling on a ladder.
December 8th, 2013
Best drill ever
Comment:durable and well built
November 27th, 2013
My wife wanted it..
Comment:As I was working with my larger Makita cordless drill, my wife surprised me by announcing that she wanted a smaller, more compact Makita of her own for all those jobs she didn't want to toil with a manual screwdriver but not liking to use my power tools. I researched them and this one appeared to be just the perfect tool for what she was seeking. Secretly, I also know that it may appeal to me for those jobs where size matters and my drill is too big to get into the space or too heavy to lug up to where I want to use it.
August 6th, 2013
Comment:I happen to be a huge Makita fan, owning several of their tools. This drill was purchased specifically for smaller, more delicate jobs. For my purposes, it works perfectly.
July 8th, 2013
Comment:Met my expectations as being a great value.
August 31st, 2012
Comment:nice and compact with plenty of torque
6 Item(s)per page