Industrial Power Tools Makita-built motor delivers 1,400 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a 1" cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90° and 5/8" at 45°
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° - 45°
- Compact design at only 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in dust blower helps keep the line of cut free of debris for increased accuracy
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger
- 2 ea. 12V max Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1014)
- 1 Battery Charger (DC10WB)
- 20T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-95021)
Blade Diameter 3-3/8" Arbor 15 mm Max. Cutting Depth 45° 5/8" - , 90° 1" Battery (Ah) 12 max Lithium-Ion Overall Length 11-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 4.0 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 3.3 UPC Code 088381610667
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
October 30th, 2012
Comment:tougher than I thought
October 28th, 2012
wheres the case?
Comment:just bought this killer little saw and so far so good ,performed the task I bought it for perfectly!! only problem is I am a tool in a box kind of guy and this tool didnt even come with a bag....wheres the case??? only rated 4 stars because of lack of something to keep it in !!!!
October 15th, 2012
Very Hand Little Saw
Comment:This saw performed exactly like I thought it would. Very handy for small jobs. Light and easy to handle.
August 20th, 2012
Just what I needed
Comment:Light weight, efficient and portable. Its great for cutting electrical boxes and other inside cuts.
July 17th, 2012
This cordless saw is amazing.
Comment:I use all the time,,I recommend this saw.
July 2nd, 2012
Comment:Just the right size. I would buy another one if this gave out.
July 1st, 2012
Best Drill Ever!!!!
Comment:This little circular saw is the best tool....saved me so much time and easy to handle on a shake siding job up on a scaffold. Wish Id had it a few years ago!!!!
7 Item(s)per page