Industrial Power Tools Makita-built motor delivers 1,400 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a 1" cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90° and 5/8" at 45°
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° - 45°
- Compact design at only 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in dust blower helps keep the line of cut free of debris for increased accuracy
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger
- 2 ea. 12V max Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1014)
- 1 Battery Charger (DC10WB)
- 20T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-95021)
Blade Diameter 3-3/8" Arbor 15 mm Max. Cutting Depth 45° 5/8" - , 90° 1" Battery (Ah) 12 max Lithium-Ion Overall Length 11-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 4.0 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 3.3 UPC Code 088381610667
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(8 Reviews)
8 Item(s)per page
December 18th, 2013
3 3/8" cordless circular saw
Comment:This is the 2nd saw of this kind that I have ordered; this one is for a gift. The first Makita saw is still in use and has run flawlessly for several years. It is an excellent tool for small tight places or finish work. Can't go wrong with this tool.
October 30th, 2012
Comment:tougher than I thought
October 28th, 2012
wheres the case?
Comment:just bought this killer little saw and so far so good ,performed the task I bought it for perfectly!! only problem is I am a tool in a box kind of guy and this tool didnt even come with a bag....wheres the case??? only rated 4 stars because of lack of something to keep it in !!!!
October 15th, 2012
Very Hand Little Saw
Comment:This saw performed exactly like I thought it would. Very handy for small jobs. Light and easy to handle.
August 20th, 2012
Just what I needed
Comment:Light weight, efficient and portable. Its great for cutting electrical boxes and other inside cuts.
July 17th, 2012
This cordless saw is amazing.
Comment:I use all the time,,I recommend this saw.
July 2nd, 2012
Comment:Just the right size. I would buy another one if this gave out.
July 1st, 2012
Best Drill Ever!!!!
Comment:This little circular saw is the best tool....saved me so much time and easy to handle on a shake siding job up on a scaffold. Wish Id had it a few years ago!!!!
8 Item(s)per page