- Carburetor engineered with improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up.
- New ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start ups
- Improved ignition system with large flywheel and rare earth magnets create more efficient power.
- Reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70 degrees range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
- Improved ignition system with larger flywheel and rare earth magnets for create more efficient power.
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- 2-mass dampening system provide reduced vibration to operator
What's in The Box
- 2 ea. 12V max Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1014)
- 1 Battery Charger (DC10WB)
- Tool Case (824842-6)
- Tool Holster (168467-9)
- #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-year warranty on tool
- 1-year warranty on batteries and charger
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Hex Shank 1/4" Capacity Steel 3/8", Wood 13/16" No Load RPM Low 0 - 350 RPM , High 0 - 1,300 RPM Max Torque (in.-lbs.) 200 Battery (Ah) 12V max Lithium-Ion Overall Length 6-3/16" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 2.0 UPC Code 088381610612
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
March 30th, 2016
Comment:Very nice drill. Small and compact, very light weight. Powerful
December 4th, 2012
So far it is OK
Comment:I just received the tool.
Everything came in good order and tool appears to be OK. I had two Makita screwdtrivers befor and both worked well. Usually batteries fail before the tool.
4 stars simply because I did not have a chance to really use this driver, so do not want to mislead someone on the quality of the tool that was not yet tested
2 Item(s)per page