- Large cutting capacity for up to 8" crown molding (nested), 6-1/2" baseboard (vertical), and 15" crosscut at 90°.
- Compact design with a patented 4-Steel Rail Sliding System further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts.
- Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings engineered to deliver smooth, solid, and adjustment-free "dead-on" accurate cuts.
- Exclusive 5-1/2" tall dual sliding fence system features versatile upper and lower fence adjustments for more precise miter and bevel cuts.
- Patented retractable rear guard and triple gear system for increased vertical cutting capacity.
- Miters 0°- 52° left and 0° - 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45° (left and right).
- Bevels 0° - 45° (left and right) with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° (left and right).
- Dual rear-handle bevel lock is easily accessible, with front and top facing scales for more precise bevel adjustments.
- Independent laser indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not, with on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting.
- Electronic Speed Control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance, and delivers. 3,200 RPMs with soft start for smoother power-ups.
- Easy one-touch miter lock for accurate adjustments and increased efficiency.
- Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features easy-to-read markings.
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design with oversized trigger switch for better fit and added comfort.
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting.
- Double-jointed vertical vise can be installed on either the left or right side of the base for more versatile positioning.
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the line of cut.
- Rubberized feet help tool remain stationary.
- Large adjustable levers for fast and easy fence adjustments.
- Fully enclosed bottom throat plate for a cleaner work surface.
What's in The Box
- 12" x 60 Carbide-Tipped Blade (A-93712)
- Vertical Vise (122854-6)
- Dust Bag (122852-0)
- Triangular Rule (762001-3)
- Wrench #2.5 (783208-8)
- Wrench #13 (782232-8
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Blade Diameter 12" Arbor 1" Crown Molding (nested) 8" BaseBoard (vertical) 6-1/2" Miter | Capacity 90° | 15" 45° L/R | 10-1/2" No Load RPM 3,200 AMPS 15.0 Size(L x W x H) 31-3/4" x 25-1/4" x 28-3/8" Net Weight (lbs.) 58.2
- Customer Reviews