- Precision machine table top with right extension table for greater capacity and accurate cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife
- Two on board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set ups
What's in The Box
- Carbide Tipped Blade (A-94459)
- Rip Fence (122740-1)
- Miter Gauge (122838-4)
- Wrench #5 (783203-8)
- Wrench #19 (781038-1)
- Socket Wrench #13-22 (782024-5)
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Blade Diameter 10'' Arbor 5/8'' Max. Cutting Capacity (Bevel/Miter) 90° 3-5/8'', 45° 2-1/2'' No Load RPM 4,800 AMPS 15.0 Table size (W x L) 24-5/8'' x 22-1/4''
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
June 4th, 2014
great table saw
Comment:I have had used the older makita 2703 table saw which is nice but by todays standerd makes it obsolete. This new one is just great. You get awesome power with no bogging down, can rip a 2x4 on edge in one pass, fence, and dust collection have been improved. Beats all other table saw. It is also lighter than other table saw, and the on board blade and tool storage is nice. The tooless riving kinfe is really nice. I have had used this saw for 3 months non stop and keeps up with wanting more.
August 17th, 2013
Comment:I've owned Makita tools for over a decade and this saw is another great asset to the collection. It has plenty of power and is well built.
March 29th, 2013
Shop and Field superstar
Comment:Have not had this saw but a few months, and it has already made me glad I went with it. I have used this saw to rip everything from foam board to plywood to dimensional lumber ( pressure treated and standard framing stock ). I have Makita's portable stand for it which enables me to take it to job sites easily. I also purchased a dado set for it , but have not got to employ it ,, yet. There has been comment about this saw having a loose fence , but I have not encountered any such issue to date. This saw also performs well even when put to the task of ripping 1-1/8 " plywood. More to come as it works its way through the projects I encounter.
3 Item(s)per page