- Ergonomic rubberized grip and handle designed for better fit and added comfort
- 11,000 OPM for increased efficiency and smooth finish sanding
- Built-in counterbalance system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Large rubberized clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Aluminum cast shoe base for increased durability
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adaptor for improved dust collection
- Double insulated
What's in The Box
- 1 ea. Abrasive Paper (#120; 794568-3)
- Dust Bag (140115-2)
- Punch Plate (451271-6)
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Pad Size 3-5/8" x 7-1/4" Abrasive Paper Size 3-5/8" x 9" No Load OPM 11,000 AMPS (120V) 1.7 Overall Length 10" Net Weight (lbs.) 3.5 UPC Code 088381-603324
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
October 19th, 2016
Great sander for the price
Comment:This sander worked as I had thought it would. Great finish, no swirls. My only gripe is the dust collection or lack there of. I had to rig up a connection to my vacuum which is adequate but not great. I could not find a link connection to make it work. Everything else is great.
July 28th, 2016
Comment:Smooth as silk. Began with 150 grain up to 1200 grain. Best bench top ever.
December 16th, 2015
Comment:This is my second Makita sander--my first is over 10 years old and going strong--they are both much better built then the Sears sanders I had purchased in the past and wore out. I bought this one for my daughter but it is so quiet I will have to keep it and buy her another.
July 19th, 2013
make it a Makita
Comment:Quiet and almost vibration free. I had a similar sander, another brand for 20+ years, don't like random orbit sanders, this one I like.
4 Item(s)per page