- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2 oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-3/8") for easy handling
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and is engineered to automatically stop motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery (battery and charger sold separately)
- Weighs only 4.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
What's in The Box
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool, (Bare-Tool)
- 1-1/4" Plunge Saw Blade
- Multi-Tool Adapter
- 3-Year Warranty On Tool
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Oscillations Per Minute 6,000 - 20,000 OPM Oscillation Angle 3.2 Degree Battery 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Overall Length 12" Net Weight 4.5 lbs. Shipping Weight 10.1 lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
February 21st, 2015
Well worth the price
Comment:Purchase went perfectlty. Good price, item like new and I use it more than I though I would due to it's ability to cut with less dust.
February 12th, 2015
Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion Oscillating Cordless Multi-Tool
Comment:A very useful and versatile addition to my 18 volt Makita tool collection.
September 11th, 2014
It is one great tool
Comment:I have not as of yet used this too much. I have used it for sanding in some tight spots and it worked great. A few test plunge cuts with the included blade, which went very easily. The tool is quite heavy, but very solidly built. The only reason I mention the weight is that at my age and with a messed up right arm I notice weight with tools that need a lot of maneuvering and the need for a solid grip, I don't have one anymore!! For normal healthy guys this is a pleasure to use, as it has the power to get the work done quickly and it feels like it will outlast me easily. it is a great tool and we have become fast friends. As have all of my Makita tools. I only converted to Makita a year or two ago, but I have become a dedicated fan. If you need a multi-tool and you have Makita 18v tools, add this to your collection, you will not be sorry.
May 10th, 2014
Comment:It helps out a lot and it is very useful and its battery it lasts around 40 mins but the good thing about that is that you can charge it.
October 23rd, 2013
Makita is the best.
Comment:This is a very diversified tool can do anything.
July 10th, 2012
Oscillating Cordless Multi-Tool
Comment:I am a contractor and this is now one of the most important tools in my bag! I have another Multi-tool but corded... If you are like me you prefer cordless for convenience and this is it! All my other tools are Makita and use Lithium Ion so why not this one! Thank you Makita!
My next cordless purchase will be the cordless Makita Jig saw
and maybe a couple more batteries
July 9th, 2012
Comment:tool is almost a 18v toolbox
7 Item(s)per page