LXT Lithium-Ion LXT Lithium-Ion battery optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
- Makita built motor delivers 325 ft. lbs. of torque in a compact size
- Motor provides 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for added muscle for tough jobs
- More compact design at only 10 1/2" long and weighs only 7.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Large rocker switch for easier tool usage
- Single L.E.D. light for increased job site visibility
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- Large tool hook ensures a secure clip when tool is not in use
- Makita Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) & 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Soft grip handle provides increased work comfort on the job
- 3-year warranty on tool
- ** BARE TOOL ONLY **
Capacity Square Drive 1/2" No Load RPM 1,600 Impacts/Min.(IPM) 2,200 Torque (ft. lbs.) 325 Watt Hours 54.0 Length 10-1/2"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
September 11th, 2014
Comment:Decided to add this cordless impact to my long list of 18v Makita tools I already own. It's a little bigger and heaver then the competition, but like all Makita products, it's built that way for a reason. I'm very impressed with the torque and speed of it. Seems to not be a battery drainer too! Great tool, Very heavy duty!
May 27th, 2014
Awesome cordless impact
Comment:Read many reviews online before purchasing this cordless impact. I have used competitors (starts with a D) version and it drained batteries quickly, (all my genuine Makita batts are over a year old and have been used daily) not the case with this one though. Have used the Makita 1/2" impact extensively now and would describe it as very impressive. Drives 3/8"x6" lag bolts, without a pilot, into dry treated timbers like there is no tomorrow although a pilot is preferable-broken lag bolts are PITA. Removed & reinstalled lug-nuts (32 of them) on my 4x4 easily also. Worked well while disassembling a 30 year old boat trailer as well. As a home repair contractor I would highly recommend this tool-very useful. Additionally FAO has best prices/shipping of any place I have purchased online.
2 Item(s)per page