- Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood subfloor
- One bit with two magnetic tips for quick bit changes
- Xtreme Torsion Technology for high torque applications
- Precision fit to prevent "cam-out" and stripping
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
What's in The Box
- (1) Makita Impact Gold #2 6" DBL End Power Bit 1 Pc.
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed "
Specifications Bit Number #2 Bit Length 6" Machining Yes Correction Corrected After Machining Burr Removal Proprietary Method (Efficient Burr Removal And Cleanerï»¿ Ï»¿Edges Result In Consistent Bit-Tip Fitment) Coating Proprietary Gold Coating
- Customer Reviews