Rugged... Durable... Dependable... Power When You Need It!
Now One Time Only Hurricane Special Pricing .....
For a Limited time we have reduced our prices up to 50% to make it easier for more people to afford these quality generators.
Perfect for Power Outages, the Construction Site, Service Trucks & More.
The XP8500E Features:
- Durable DuroMax 16.0 Hp, air cooled engine w/ recoil and electric start.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning and battery condition lights, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel and handle kit for easy transporting. Now features our new 10-1/2" all-terrain never flat tires. Ever been frustrated when you went to use a hand truck, bicycle, or wheel barrow and found it with a flat tire, this will never be the case with our never flat tires. They offer the flexibility and looks of a pneumatic tire, without the rigidity of a solid tire. This design improves the mobility across both soft ground and hard surfaces.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- (4) 20A Fully protected 120V outlets.
- (1) 30A 120V/240V twist-lock.
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running a verity of 12V devices.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine. This model also includes an advance oil warning light that warns you of a low oil condition before the unit shuts off due to low oil.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise. Includes spark arrestor for use in brushy areas.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- Max AC Output: 8500 watts
- Rated AC Output: 7000 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (4) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
- (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock
- (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection.
- Amps: 58.4A/29.2A
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.0 gal
- 16 Hp air cooled engine.
- Low oil shutoff w/ advance warning light.
- EPA & CARB approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key & EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- RV/Equipment switch: Increases Amperage for large 120 volt loads.
- Noise level: 72 Decibel with a load. 41 Decibel with idle control engaged and no load.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs. This can be greatly increased with intermittent loads and the use of the idle control.
- Extra large 10-1/2" all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench.
- Electric Starter & Battery.
- All new high impact interior/exterior packaging insures your generator will get to you in 100% factory perfect condition.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
August 11th, 2012
Comment:no surprises , everything works
July 27th, 2012
Comment:I live in the northeast. Storms becoming more powerful and power outages more frequent. Been thinking about getting a generator for years. Did alot of research. Decided the Duromax XP 8500 would suit my needs. Last summer we had a hurricane come through and my nieghbors lost power 5 houses away for 5-6 days. I was lucky. Didnt lose power and still didnt buy my generator. This June I went on to generator factory.com to check on the prices. I placed my order including a cover. A week later I got a call from Federal Express. They told me when they were coming and called a half hour prior to arrival. They unloaded it off the truck and put it in my garage. Gave the guy $10.00. Looked over the directions a few times. Borrowed jack stands from my neighbor. Lifted up one side to put on legs then other side and put on wheels. Pretty easy even though directions were a little hard to understand. Hooked up battery. Added 10W30 synthetic motor oil, gas. Turned the key and it started right up. No problems so far. Had a transfer switch installed by an electician. Everything on it except cental air, oven, dishwasher, washer, dryer. Tried it out and everthing ran great. Refrigerators, tvs, ceiling fans, lights, oil burner. Even have my pool on it. Have since bought a 40 foot cable so I can move it further from my house. A 10 foot cable came with transfer switch. Hope I wont ever need it. If I do Ill be ready.
July 23rd, 2012
DuroMax XP4500E Power Generator
Comment:Very well built. Easy to assemble. Quiet running. Test run only. Waiting to put it thru the paces on one of the many power outages we recently tend to have.
July 22nd, 2012
DuroMax XP4500E Power Generator
Comment:Very well built.
Easy to assemble.
Test run only.
Waiting to put it thru the paces on one of the many power outages
we recently tend to have.
July 15th, 2012
Comment:just received my 8500. packaging was top notch. easy to attach handles and wheels, started on second pull. the instructions, however, left a lot to be desired. i had to call tech support to find out where the ground cable was for the onboard battery. all in all i am very satisfied with the machine.
July 8th, 2012
Dura Max 8500E
Comment:Ordered it on June 30th and it arrived Fed-Ex July 7th in perfect shape. Not bad considering a Holiday and weekend in the middle. I already had the oil 10/30SAE and fresh gas. So I put the wheel kit together, put the gas and oil in and turned in on and two pulls and it started up right away. I am very happy with my purchase. Especially when I did price comparison with Home Depot, Lowes, and Sears. Generator Factory Outlet has them all beat. no tax or shipping. Great buy.
July 8th, 2012
Great Generator for Price
Comment:This generator exceeded my expectations for the price paid. The only cons for this product is that the assembly material should be updated to reflect what you actually get with generator. Instead of plastic washers for the handles, you get steel washers and the wheels have no inflation valve as they are the never flat tires that require no air. After filling with oil and gas, the unit started right up with the turn of the key. I researched quite a few generators in this size range and this one stood up to the best of them with all the included items on the generator. I think I made a good investment buying this generator and would recommend to others.
June 19th, 2012
great gen unit
Comment:i bought a wen5500 a few years back nut had to sell it last year. i saw that the xp8500 is set up almost exactly the same si i bought this unit. more watts,bigger engine/gas tank. The unit started right up after adding oil it takes 30w 4cycle oil, not 10w30 like the specs say on line absolutley love the elect/key start.
May 14th, 2012
Rugged durable generator
Comment:Ordering was a bit of a hassle due to a computer problem on Generator Factory Outlets part. I placed 1 phone call and the problem was rectified quickly. Generator was delivered in 3 days. I read the instructions and the generator started on 1st try. Overall I am happy with the generator and my purchase.
May 11th, 2012
Great Machine for the price!
Comment:Came in packed correctly, all parts were there, the only issue i had was looking for the batterys ground cable... it was very well hidden and the written instructions did not mention much about the battery and nothing on where to find the ground cable...
started up first time and run quietly, happy and surprised!