Rugged... Durable... Dependable... Power When You Need It!
Now One Time Only Hurricane Special Pricing .....
For a Limited time we have reduced our prices up to 50% to make it easier for more people to afford these quality generators.
Perfect for Power Outages, the Construction Site, Service Trucks & More.
The XP8500E Features:
- Durable DuroMax 16.0 Hp, air cooled engine w/ recoil and electric start.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning and battery condition lights, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel and handle kit for easy transporting. Now features our new 10-1/2" all-terrain never flat tires. Ever been frustrated when you went to use a hand truck, bicycle, or wheel barrow and found it with a flat tire, this will never be the case with our never flat tires. They offer the flexibility and looks of a pneumatic tire, without the rigidity of a solid tire. This design improves the mobility across both soft ground and hard surfaces.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- (4) 20A Fully protected 120V outlets.
- (1) 30A 120V/240V twist-lock.
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running a verity of 12V devices.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine. This model also includes an advance oil warning light that warns you of a low oil condition before the unit shuts off due to low oil.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise. Includes spark arrestor for use in brushy areas.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- Max AC Output: 8500 watts
- Rated AC Output: 7000 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (4) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
- (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock
- (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection.
- Amps: 58.4A/29.2A
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.0 gal
- 16 Hp air cooled engine.
- Low oil shutoff w/ advance warning light.
- EPA & CARB approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key & EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- RV/Equipment switch: Increases Amperage for large 120 volt loads.
- Noise level: 72 Decibel with a load. 41 Decibel with idle control engaged and no load.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs. This can be greatly increased with intermittent loads and the use of the idle control.
- Extra large 10-1/2" all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench.
- Electric Starter & Battery.
- All new high impact interior/exterior packaging insures your generator will get to you in 100% factory perfect condition.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
June 19th, 2014
Nice power house
Comment:Well I must say, this thing is a beast. I own a house with a 200 amp service,everything is electric. Well pump,septic pump, hot water tank, two refrigerators, computers and many more. The only thing it couldn't run was my electric furnace. If it was cold I would just make a fire. Electric start is great for my wife and kids. Starts every time and runtime on a tank with medium load will last all night. Highly recommended.
October 29th, 2013
Generator Still Works Good After Almost 3 Years
Comment:The DuroMax 8500 Watt 16.0 Hp Gas Generator w/ Elect Start & Solid Wheel Kit has been a good generator. I have used it during power outages. I try to run it for 20 to 30 minutes two or three times a month between power outages. I have it hard wired to the house electrical panel with a manual transfer switch. The generator is housed in a shed with an intake louver and exhaust fan.
June 15th, 2013
Comment:This is the quietest and easiest to start generator ever. really great.
February 24th, 2013
Good one to look at
Comment:I ordered this unit the day of Super Storm Sandy and got it nexrt day, if that is even possible from CA to NJ in one day!! Put oil in it, and gas, it fired up right away and we didnt turn it off for 14 days, it never gave us a hint of trouble I would suggest to order it NOW, if your in the market, because waiting until you need it is Silly/stupid, and I would know.
February 12th, 2013
Awesome Generator...Love it!!!
Comment:Bought it after Irene and ran it for 7 days during Sandy. It did an awesome job. I had a transfer switched installed with 10 breakers, it turned out to be the best thing I did. I was able to run 3/4 of my 2400 Sq foot house. Also the service is great, I called to ask them some questions and they answered them right away. Thank you Generator Factory Outlet!! Thank you guys!!
February 12th, 2013
wow this is a great generator
Comment:bought it after Hurricane Sandy, Finally got to use it during the snow storm Nemo. No power 2 days. The temps went to 9 degrees. With the generator we had heat, freezer, TV and lights, it was great, price was fantastic. Best thing I did was buy it. Oh yes I also housed a couple relatives during the storm. Live in R.I. South shore.
February 8th, 2013
So far, very good.
Comment:I purchased this for back-up power supply since we live in a rural area, and have been without electric for weeks at a time during past storms. Also will use for camping. Came with everything needed except motor oil. Starts right up, is as quiet as any of my three onan rv gensets, (2 1986's, one 1997). Has more voltage and wattage capacity too. Best thing so far, it does not put out stinky fumes! The old gensets I have smell like an old 2cycle engine. The new DuroMax smells like a new car! Engine seems well built and tight, with no rattles. The generator is heavy, and would need two people to lift. With regular maintanence, it should last for years. Thank you.
December 20th, 2012
Finally Had A Chance To Test It.
Comment:I order the Duromax 8500E before Hurricane Sandy, but did not recieve it until after the storm. We were lucky not to lose our electric for very long, but we lost our electric last night and I finally had a chance to test it. It started up with no problem and ran everything in the house with no problem. The only 220w I had hooked to it was Hot Water tank and it did not bog down when the hot water kicke on. We only used the lights we needed. We used the TV,DVR, and Pellet Stove with no problem, plus the computer (to contact the power company) and I never heard the Generator bog down once. My only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that I had trouble figuring out all the buttons on the Generator. I never used a generator before and the manual was not very helpful. I was not sure if I was suppose to have the circut breaker on or off. There were two other buttons wich I figure to be some sort of circut trip. I figured most of it out myself, but it would be nice to explain a little better in the manual. I definitely would recomend this Generator. I bought it because of the good rating it recieved. Make the manual a little more user friendly for first time users and It will get 5 stars from me.
November 15th, 2012
Best Buy Ever!
Comment:I am very pleased with my purchase of my xp8500 Duromax Generator,Mainly the Electric start my wife and I are in our 70s now even she can get it going if a emergency hits us.We are very happy with the sevice given us by Factory Generator Outlet,We received our Generator 3-Days after calling in Order,The driver even put it in my Garage where I wanted it,So I gave him a tip! I put the wheels on it,Put Oil and Gas in.Said to my wife start it up,She turned the Key and it started right up.She and I were very Happy.We Surely Would recommend to anyone to Buy your Generator throw your company!
November 10th, 2012
Thake it from Joe It Works Great
Comment:This review is simple This Generator 8500 Watt Duromax was worth the Buy right out of the box it took 30 min to set up very easy to do . It powerd my hole house . had no problem with delivery shipping was Free came on time