- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" (fixed base only)
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position (fixed base only)
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal (fixed base only)
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only)
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base and 2" with plunge base
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control (fixed base)
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
What's in The Box
- Standard Base
- Plunge base
- Instruction Manual
- Owner’s Manual
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Amps 7.0 Amps HP 1.25HP No Load Speed 16,000 - 27,000rpm Collet Diameter 1/4" router wider range of applications Plunge Stroke 1.5" Base Dimension 4" Sub-Base Oversize D-Shape better support on material Spindle Lock 12 detents/position quicker bit change Housing location Low lower center of gravity Quick release Faster setup Depth adjustment Intuitive ring quicker to adjust Clamping Ring and cast clamp stronger clamping design LED's 2 LED's for better visibility Tool Weight 4.1lbs Shipping Weight 6.00 lbs.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
November 19th, 2015
Great little router
Comment:I already own several routers, but needed a compact one with the plunge cababilty. This unit is very impressive, handles well with plenty of power. I'm glad I purchased it. Shipping was timely. My only complaint is that i did not receive an email with tracking info plus i have not received an invoice.
March 10th, 2015
Comment:Great little router combo and easy to use. Item was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I have used it twice and have no complaints. The base plate definitely needs some sort of centering device to center once removed .I ended up buying the DNP617. I also purchased the dust extractor fittings and they do work but a bit clumsy . I will have to get a better setup for the dust extracting hose. In short 611PK fits my requirements for a simple to use light duty router.
January 11th, 2015
Good compact router
Comment:I am very happy with the performance and features of router. The motor runs quiet and plunge base operates/adjust smoothly. Disappointing that kit does not include either straight edge guide or circular sub-base which limits functionality.
December 19th, 2014
Comment:Good HP for the weight
September 16th, 2014
Better than I expected
Comment:Great small router w-fixed base and plunge base, two LED lights, variable speed, soft start, smooth action plunge. I also purchased the DNP618 edge guide. The description said it would fit the fixed base only. WRONG It fits both the fixed base and plunge base. There is also one set of holes in the plunge base that accepts my Porter Cable edge guide rods, along with another set of holes going all the way through the base for the micro adjustable base (Dewalt). It is also not as loud as my other router and it doesn't kick like others. With the edge guide on the fixed base, the motor will tilt toward the edge guide. To help this from tilting not as much remove the clear "D" base plate from the fixed base and turn it 180 degrees and reattach. all the holes still match and there is also holes to attach the edge guide with the new base location.
October 31st, 2013
So far, so good
Comment:My wife and I freehand route signs, lots of signs. My wife usually hates anything new. She loves this combo kit, so do I. We paid less for this kit than we paid for just the router at another site. I have 3 other routers about this size and been in the cabinet since purchasing this one.
July 10th, 2013
I love this product
Comment:it is versatile, powerful, really well priced. this router is the real deal. I am a handyman and I carry my tools around so this is a perfect match for me. You can purchase plenty of accessories for it too
September 1st, 2012
Comment:I needed a router to work with an elliptical jig. The router that the jig was set up for, while powerful enough, was just too cumbersome and difficult to adjust. The DeWalt DWP611, while light and compact, provides plenty of power and the plunge base makes it easy to adjust the depth of cut. This tool was worth every penny and will see a lot of use in the shop.
April 24th, 2012
Comment:I did my research and this DeWalt 611 is the top rated compact/trim router. The problem was that most local stores did not have this combo with both bases. Well, here it is and at a great price. Performs very well and is surprisingly quiet. Depth and speed adjustments are simple and love the clear base for seeing what I'm doing. Price around all you want but this was the best deal especially with free shipping.
9 Item(s)per page