The True-FLEX Featherboard gets its name from the careful engineering that went into its design. Many featherboards on the market today apply too much pressure or not enough pressure to the workpiece, resulting in imperfect cuts and less than safe operation. We've designed each finger of the True-FLEX featherboard to provide a consistent and optimum pressure, and to stand up to years of use in your woodshop. The featherboard is made from an extremely durable plastic composite body and even includes an exclusive wedge-lock system which allows the featherboard to be secured to a variety of shop tools without the need for additional hardware. Whether you?re using a miter-slot or a t-slot, working on a table saw or a router table, the wedge-lock system adjusts accordingly and lets you work with confidence.
- Carefully designed fingers apply optimum pressure
- Includes Wedge-lock Hardware for miter slot and t-slot compatibility.
- Extremely durable plastic composite body
What's in The Box
- True-FLEX Featherboard - Twin Pack
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed