Cutting large plywood panels down to size is one of the most intimidating, challenging, and expensive things for any novice woodworker to undertake. The all new Kreg Rip-Cut provides a safe and reliable method to cut material from 1/8" to 24" wide with just a simple circular saw. This handy circular saw guide lets experts and beginners alike rip full 4x8 plywood panels down to size.
The Rip-Cut features a durable design (including a solid aluminum guide rail), an easy-to-read adjustable scale, and a reversible guide arm which works whether your customer is left or right handed and whether their saw blade is on the left or right side of their saw. It's an incredibly easy and affordable way to process large stock.
The Kreg KMA2675 Features:
- Quickly and Easily Connects to Most Left and Right Hand Circular Saws
- Reversible Guide Arm ? Right or Left Hand Use
- Easy-Read Adjustable Scale
- Full Support Through Entire Cut
- Rip 4x8 Plywood in Half
- (1) Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Customer Reviews