Purchase the PRS1040 and receive for limited time a 50pc. 1/4" Router Bit Set with Wood Case Free.
No Rebate Required.
Kreg PRS1040 Precision Router TableSystem is set to make a real name for itself in the industry. Includes a series of ground-breaking new features, including the innovative self-squaring t-square style fence, the fully enclosed tubular aluminum extrusion, and the steel-strutreinforced MDF top with its Easy-Slide Micro-Dot Skin, just to name a few. This item ships in three different boxes: the router table, the router fence, and the table legs.
The PRS1040 Features:
- Fully enclosed heavy-duty aluminum fence provides unmatched rigidity, strength and precision to your router top and helps to maintain an enclosed vacuum for superior dust collection.
- Professionally edge-banded MDF top absorbs vibration and noise like no phenolic top can. It features an Easy-Slide Micro-Dot skin - made from an impact resistant high-pressure laminate - which makes it easy to slide workpieces across the surface.
- 9 1/4" x 11 3/4" x 3/8" thick phenolic insert plate works with any router and comes with unique bottom-up levelers with 8 adjustable points of contact.
- Two fully independent fence faces and dual acrylic depth setting rods quickly turn your router into a vertical jointer to allow for jointing depth adjustments of 1/16" and 1/32".
- Universal steel stand is made from heavy gauge steel, includes 4 leveling feet and is adjustable from 31" to 36".
- Kreg PRS1040 Precision Router Table System
- 50pc. 1/4" Router Bit Set with Wood Case (FREE for a Limited Time Only)
- One year Kreg warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
September 6th, 2014
Comment:Great product, which is what all the Kreg products I own are! Paired with the Triton 3 !/4 HP router it makes woodworking easier and more accurate.
September 3rd, 2014
Comment:Was everything I expected in the Precision System. Shipping was fast and am five boxes arrived on time. I started assembly and the instructions were easy to follow. I am sure it will give me years of pleasure.
May 19th, 2014
Comment:I upgraded to the kreg table from a small router table. Wow, what a big difference. I have been building cabinet doors using large router bits. This table is very sturdy and accurate. Great purchase. Shipping was fast on my purchase.
April 21st, 2014
Great router table
Comment:Table is large enough to route long boards. Well made and sturdy. Construction is straight forward. Tried it out to see if it was as advertised and works like a charm.
January 31st, 2014
Comment:this is a great table and I can make it better by adding the lift attachment
October 16th, 2013
Table is excellent build quality
Comment:The Kreg table system does live up to a solid table. The fence does require assembly but if you got so far as to buy a routing table you can handle it! I bought the caster set also and it is high quality also, nice surprise. The router bit set that came with the promo is not you first choice bit set but hey if you use a couple even once it was included for free! I would recommend the kreg table without question.
July 9th, 2013
exactly what I expected
Comment:My router table was delivered on time. It was easy to assemble and it performed exactly to my expectations.
7 Item(s)per page