This heavy-duty lift includes several unique features which work together to bring true speed and convenience to your router table top. Features like the Quick-Lift and tool-less micro adjustment wheel allow you to make fast bit changes and precise depth adjustments on-the-fly. If you?re sick of bending and reaching, and ready to start working quickly and conveniently, look no further.
The PRS3000 Features:
- Lift mounted to Heavy Gauge Aluminum Insert Plate
- Micro Adjust Thumb Wheel eliminates the need for a crank handle
- Spring-assist Lift Wrench makes rapid height adjustment easy
- Simple, easy to use Lift Brake Includes 3 self-leveling, twist lock insert rings: 1", 2-5/8" & a Step Ring
- Adjustable reference scale can be set to zero from any bit position
- Motor adapter pads for the Milwaukee 5625, Porter Cable 690/890, Bosch 1617/1618, Craftsman 17542/17540/28190, and DeWalt 618 are available separately from Kreg.
- 1" Twist-Lock Insert Ring
- 2-5/8" Twist-Lock Insert Ring
- Twist-Lock Step Ring
- 9-1/4"x11-3/4"x3/8" Aluminum Plate
- Motor Pads for Porter Cable 7518
- Starter Pin
- Lift Wrench
- Spanner Wrench
- One year Kreg warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
April 11th, 2014
Comment:The Kreg Precision Router Table Lift is well designed, and as with every Kreg product I own, of high quality. It was very easy to installed and love the micro adjustment feature.
July 13th, 2013
Kreg Precision Router Table Quick Lift
Comment:Just finished installing it using a Porter Cable 7518 Router. I found installing the router shims a bit tedious and needed to mount the router near the top of the router table to ensure wrench access to the collet. After finishing installing my router into the Kreg Quick Lift, I found raising and lowering the router a breeze. The micro adjuster also works very well.
2 Item(s)per page