- Pan-Head screws are perfect for hardwoods and 1/2"-stock. Their smaller shank reduces the chance of splitting.
- Works great in 7/8-inch thick hardwood material such as oak, maple, hickory, cherry and walnut applications
- Fine-Thread screws are the preferred choice for hardwoods like cherry, maple, oak, etc
- Zinc coated screws are recommended for a wide variety of indoor projects
- Features a self-tapping tip which allows the screw to drill its own hole while being driven, eliminating the need to pilot drill the adjoining workpiece, and preventing your wood from splitting.
What's in The Box
- Zinc Pocket Hole Screws 1-1/2-Inch #6 Fine Pan-Head 1000ct
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Length 1-1/2 Inches Head Pan-Head Thread Fine Screw Diameter #6 Material Case-hardened steel Plating Zinc Drive Design #2 Square
- Customer Reviews