Kreg Zinc Pocket Hole Screws 1-1/2-Inch #6 Fine Pan-Head 1000ct
Kreg gives you the perfect set of screws for any hardwood project with these 1-1/2-inch #6 Fine Pan-Head Pocket Screws, 1000 Count (SPS-F150-1000). Ideal for 7/8"-thick woods like ash, maple, oak, hickory, cherry, mahogany and walnut.
Kreg screws are made from incredibly durable case-hardened steel, to ensure you get the strongest joint possible.
Kreg Zinc Screws are a good choice for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements. Zinc screws provide adequate rust protection, and serve as an affordable alternative to our more protective Blue-Kote„¢ and stainless screw varieties.
The smaller head of the Pan-Head screws makes them the preferred choice for extremely hard woods and 1/2" stock. Pan-Head screws also feature a smaller shank diameter that reduces the chance of material splitting. Works with standard and Micro„¢ Drill Guides.
The SPS-F150-1000 Features:
- Pan-Head screws are perfect for hardwoods and 1/2"-stock. Their smaller shank reduces the chance of splitting.
- Works great in 7/8-inch thick hardwood material such as oak, maple, hickory, cherry and walnut applications
- Fine-Thread screws are the preferred choice for hardwoods like cherry, maple, oak, etc
- Zinc coated screws are recommended for a wide variety of indoor projects
- Features a self-tapping tip which allows the screw to drill its own hole while being driven, eliminating the need to pilot drill the adjoining workpiece, and preventing your wood from splitting.
- Length: 1-1/2 Inches
- Head: Pan-Head
- Thread: Fine
- Screw Diameter: #6
- Material: Case-hardened steel
- Plating: Zinc
- Drive Design: #2 Square
- One thousand (1000) 1-1/2" #6 Fine Pan-Head Pocket Screws
- Customer Reviews