The Kreg Jig HD allows woodworkers and DIY'ers the ability to create wood joints that are 50% stronger than standard pocket-holes. Kreg Jig HD is made to work with 1-1/2" material and up so your customers can confidently build outdoor furniture, fences, trellises, guardrails on decks and more. The Kreg Jig HD is a portable Kreg Jig that was designed to be taken to the job site however, you can also use it in the shop by slipping the Kreg Jig HD into the benchtop base of the K4 and K3 Kreg Jigs. Now you have another great Kreg Jig to offer your customers and your customers have the tool they need to make stronger pocket-hole joints in thicker materials.
- Screw specification ' washerhead, #14, 2 1/2", weather-coated, self-tapping tip
- 50% stronger than standard pocket-holes
- For use with 1 1/2" materials and up
- Works in the Kreg Jig and Kreg Jig Master System
- End Stop provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick Change compatible
- 1/2" HD Drill Bit, Stop Block, 6" Driver, Stop Collar included
- Item: KJHD
- Unit Height: 7.75"
- Unit Width: 4.25"
- Unit Depth: 1.875"
- Unit Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Drill Guide
- Stop Block
- 1/2" Diameter Stepped Drill Bit
- Stop Collar and Allen Wrench
- 6" Driver Bit
- Starter Screw Set
- Customer Reviews