Kreg Stainless Steel Screws are specially designed for maritime applications, excessive exposure to salt water, and other exceedingly corrosive environments such as ACQ treated lumber.
The Kreg SML-C250S5-50 Features:
- Great for outdoor applications
- Thicker fillet radius under the head reduces the possibility of the head twisting off
- Large Maxi-Loc Head stops when it hits the bottom of the hole
- Needle sharp point minimizes walking
- Sharp edge of self-tapping tip drills a cleaner pilot hole
- Stainless steel construction
- 2 1/2"
- #10 Coarse
- Washer Head
- 50 count