Kreg Stainless Steel Screws are specially designed for maritime applications, excessive exposure to salt water, and other exceedingly corrosive environments such as ACQ treated lumber.
The Kreg SML-C125S5-5000 Features:
- Great for outdoor applications
- Thicker fillet radius under the head reduces the possibility of the head twisting off
- Large Maxi-Loc Head stops when it hits the bottom of the hole
- Needle sharp point minimizes walking
- Sharp edge of self-tapping tip drills a cleaner pilot hole
- Stainless steel construction
- 1 1/4"
- #8 Coarse
- Washer Head
- 5000 count