Kreg gives you the right tools to build or refinish a deck with this Deck Jig (KJDECKSYS). Use it to create strong wood-to-wood bonds that will ensure durability and longevity. It's easy to use: just drill holes into the edge of your deck board using the stepped bit guided by the jig's hardened steel drill guide, drive the specialized self-tapping deck screws through the same drill guides and into the joist as the depth collar precisely controls the depth. It works with a variety of decking materials, including composite deck boards, softwoods and tropical hardwoods.
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint.
- Handy Spacer Rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life.
- Three separate Drill Guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas.
- Hardened Steel Drill Guides keep your specialized stepped bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle.
What's in The Box
- Kreg Deck Jig System
- (1) 6-Inch Deck Jig drill Bit with stop collar
- (1) 6-Inch KTX square driver bit with stop collar
- (3) 5/16-Inch spacer rings
- (3) 1/4" spacer rings
- (100) Protec-Kote deck screws
- (1) FREE MaxTool Multi Knife with Pouch
- Carrying case
- Instructional DVD
- Owner’s Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Length: Multi Type of Tool: Jig System
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
October 14th, 2014
Typical Kreg quality
Comment:I purchased this jig because I'm going to be replacing my redwood deck soon. I used Simpson deck hardware the first time when I installed the deck many years ago and it was and continues to be unsatisfactory. I own other Kreg jigs and know and trust their quality and ease of use. I closed my cabinet shop and retired 15 years ago.
1 Item(s)per page