Kreg gives you the right tools to build or refinish a deck with this Deck Jig (KJDECKSYS). Use it to create strong wood-to-wood bonds that will ensure durability and longevity. It's easy to use: just drill holes into the edge of your deck board using the stepped bit guided by the jig's hardened steel drill guide, drive the specialized self-tapping deck screws through the same drill guides and into the joist as the depth collar precisely controls the depth. It works with a variety of decking materials, including composite deck boards, softwoods and tropical hardwoods.
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint.
- Handy Spacer Rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life.
- Three separate Drill Guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas.
- Hardened Steel Drill Guides keep your specialized stepped bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle.
What's in The Box
- Kreg Deck Jig System
- (1) 6-Inch Deck Jig drill Bit with stop collar
- (1) 6-Inch KTX square driver bit with stop collar
- (3) 5/16-Inch spacer rings
- (3) 1/4" spacer rings
- (100) Protec-Kote deck screws
- Carrying case
- Instructional DVD
- Owner’s Manual
- Limited Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Length Multi Type of Tool Hole Jig
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
June 12th, 2015
Build a Deck you can truly be proud of!!
Comment:If you are like me and take pride in what you build, then this jig system is what you want. You will have the ability to keep all of your boards evenly spaced because of the included spacers.The included spacers will help keep every board the same distance from the next. Also, they will help you straighten those boards that have a little bend to them. More importantly the Kreg system will allow you to keep the screw heads from showing. The Kreg Pocket Hole system allows you to drive the screws thru the side and into the bottom boards so they never show and they have a more secure hold on the top boards. Also, you will never have to worry about stepping on a screw that has worked its self partway out.
April 20th, 2013
the best kreg jig yet
Comment:this jig solved all the problems with installing composite. they thought of everything. amazing design. i install alot of decking on million dollar homes. and this is the only way to do it. finish is perfect.
2 Item(s)per page