Our latest addition to the Pro Series is the DK3100 three-spindle pocket hole machine. As a result of its innovative three-spindle design, the DK3100 is the only pocket hole machine on the market that has the ability to drill two pocket holes in one machine cycle across rails of varying widths. Drill spindles in the machine are fixed at 3/4", 1" and 1-3/4" on center allowing it to handle today's most common rail widths of 1-1/2" up to 3-3/4" with ease. Three step drill bits are utilized in the machine, one of which is left-handed.
- Three spindle design
- Fixed spacings of 3/4", 1" and 1-3/4"
- Electric, 1-1/2 hp motor
- 110V single phase 90 psi for hold down
- Includes 2 DKDB and 1-LH-DKDB 3/8" cobalt step bit
What's in The Box
- Floor Electric 3-Spindle Pocket Hole Jig - For a Limited Time get a Free Rock'n Popper Popcorn Machine
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications HP 1-1/2 Voltage 110
- Customer Reviews