Perfect for professional service technicians, the new 1/2" 20V Mid-Torque cordless impact wrench delivers the power you need where you need it. This Ingersoll Rand Impactool™ offers exceptional performance in a variety of applications, long-lasting durability, and best-in-class power to size for access to tight spots. The same innovative engineering and product DNA from Ingersoll Rand that delivered the W7150, has created a mid-torque 20V Impactool with best-in-class power-to-size and power-to-weight ratios, as well as outstanding durability, performance and ergonomics. Easy-to-use battery interface ” makes changing the battery quick and simple; Smart charging station for IQV20 batteries ” features auxiliary USB charge port and can be mounted to the wall or bench for customizable mounting; High-power lithium-ion battery "power plant" ” delivers high-charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery; Intelligent battery management system (BMS) ” provides power-level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor; Battery Fuel Gauge “ Lets you know how much charge you have before starting work.
- 190 ft-lbs max reverse torque for best power to weight ratio in the Industry
- High power, long life motor “ optimized for 1/2" class applications and long motor life durability
- Smart Lithium-ion Battery Technology ” One hour quick charging, battery fuel gauge, USB charge port and wall-mounting capability
- Comfort - ergonomic handle, rubber over-molded grip and LED light above trigger
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Impact Driver
- (2) 20-Volt Batteries
- Owner’s Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model W5150 Drive Size 1/2"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
November 29th, 2015
Comment:I've been using this for well over a year now. It weighs within a couple ounces of my old Snap On gun but works much better. It's a bit more top heavy , just takes a little getting used to. Batteries/charger work great. If you take care with the trigger, you can be "gentle" with things, but give it a good squeeze and you've got lots of power at hand. Great tool. Use it all the time in the shop and I love it at the track.
1 Item(s)per page