Ingersoll-Rand has packed the IR307 in a strong, blowmolded plastic case complete with 10 mounted grinding tips. Part of an expanded line of economical, standard duty grinders, the IR307A combines performance and versatility in a lightweight, compact package. It can be used with all types of accessories for porting, weld breaking, and smoothing sharp edges... as well as deburring, polishing, and grinding.
- Superior maneuverability.
- All ball bearing construction.
- Standard 1/4 inch collet for all types of accessories.
- Safety lever prevents accidental starts.
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean.
- Versatile and reliable.
What's in The Box
- Straight Die Grinder Kit w/ 200 3'' Cutoff Wheels and Mandrel
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Performance Rating Standard Duty Free Speed 27,000 Weight .69 pounds Length 4.75 inches Average Air Consumption 3 At Load 14 Sound dBA 84.7 Air Inlet NPTF 1/4 inch Minimum Hose Size 3/8 inch Rated Power .25 horse power Collet size 1/4 inch
- Customer Reviews