The IR2101K Features:
- Powerful impact mechanism engineered to deliver 50 ft-lb of torque where you need it most.
- Hard-hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance.
- Easily accessible forward / reverse switch for one-handed operation.
- Kit includes 10-piece 1/4" socket set.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
- Drive: 1/4"
- Torque Range: 25-40 ft-lb (34-54 Nm)
- Max Torque (reverse): 50ft-lb (68 Nm)
- Free Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Blows Per Minute: 1,250 bpm
- Standard Bolt Capacity: 5/16"
- Overall Length: 6-1/4"
- Average Air Consumption: 1.76 cfm, @ Load 18.17 cfm
- Sound (Pressure / power): 83.6 dBA / 94.6 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- (1) 2101 Mini 1/4 Air Impact Wrench
- (1) 10-piece SAE/Metric Combo Socket Set
- (1) Tool tray for storage.
- Customer Reviews