Part of an expanded line of economical, standard duty grinders, the IR302B Angle Die Grinder packs valuable features into a compact package. Use it for grinding, edge-breaking, deburring, porting, and polishing. Wherever space is tight, its right-angle configuration provides easy access.
- Dimple Pattern added to composite sleeve - Similar to other Ingersoll Rand Tools
- Extended sleeve length to accept a piped away exhaust kit (kit sold separately - part number 5108MAX-K284)
- Both 1/4" and 6mm collets come with the tool.
What's in The Box
- Angle Die Grinder w/ 0.33 HP 20,000 rpm
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Power hp (kW) 0.33 (0.25) Free Speed (rpm) 20000 Output (Collet Size ) 1/4" and 6mm Product Weight lb (kg) 1.28 (0.58) Product Length in. (mm) 6.93 (176) Product Width in. (mm) 1.58 (40) Product Height in. (mm) 2.99 (76) Height Over Spindle in. (mm) 2.28 (58) Side to Center Distance in. (mm) .51 (31) Avg Air Consumption (cfm) 8 Avg Air Consumption (l/min) 227 Air Cons. @ Load (cfm) 32 Air Cons. @ Load (l/min) 906 Shipping Weight lb (kg) 1.89 (0.86)
- Customer Reviews