Minimize life cycle costs with an efficient, reliable and environmentally sound solution for cleaner, drier air.
- Ingersoll Rand's refrigerated dryers offer design features that reduce energy consumption and improve reliability:
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy. A built-in stainless steel demister efficiently removes all moisture.
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently.
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point.
- Reliable, fully hermetic compressors use environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant.
- A fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve helps minimize air loss.
- Dryer is rated for a ISO Class 6 Dew Point in accordance with ISO8573-1
- Performance data presented in accordance with CAGI Standard ADF 100 using 100°F inlet temperature. 100°F ambient temperature and 100 psig conditions. (150°F inlet and 95°F ambient for High Temperature dryers)
What's in The Box
- High Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryer 35 CFM 10 HP Max (1/2'' NPT)
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Air flow rate m3/hr 60, scfm 35 Nominal power consumption (kW) 0.37 Voltage (V/Ph/Hz) 115/1/60 Air Connections (NPT) 1/2" Width 15.5 (386) Length 20.0 (500) Height 26.0 (661) Maximum inlet temperature (°F/°C) 200 (94)
- Customer Reviews