Get a bigger bite and better angle cuts with our air nibbler. Instead of shearing or sawing, the tool actually "nibbles" cold rolled steel, plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals, up to 18 guage thicknesses at a rate of more than 6 ft. per minute. It's ideal for paint and auto body shopts, tinsmiths, and sheet metal shops.
The Ingersoll-Rand IR325B Features:
- Cuts out guarter panels without distorting the edges of the material
- Start cuts in the center of a panel
- Holds a tight 1/4" radius with great accuracy
- Easy to operate and control
- Balanced, lightweight tool
- Requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole
- Strokes per Minute: 3,200
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4(113)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 17 (481)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 90.2 / 103.2
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4"
- Min. Hose Size in. (mm): 3/8" (10)
- Overall Length in. (mm): 7.3" (185)
- Tool Weight lbs (kg): 2.1 (0.95)