From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it's going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
The Hammerhead 2015MAX Features:
- MAX Power
- With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitorÃs ratchet.
- MAX Control
- A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control.
- MAX Access
- A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces.
- Model: 2015MAX
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 180 (244)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 45 - 160 (61 - 217)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 9,000
- Weight lb (kg): 3.4 (1.54)
- Impacts per minute: 2,100
- Length in (mm): 13.1 (332)
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 3.5 (99)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 19 (538)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 94.1
- Air Inlet NPTF in (mm): 1/4" (6.35)
- Min. Hose Size in (mm): 3/8"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
September 20th, 2014
A GOOD RATCHET
Comment:I HAD 3/8 FOR 4YRS A IT'S A BEAST . I LIKE IT SO MUCH I GOT 1/2 THIS YR . AN IT'S PUT TOGETHER IN U.S.A AN I LIKE THAT.
February 28th, 2014
Comment:Did a little research on this tool- its pros and cons. I bought it for the 180 ft-lbs of torque. This tool delivers and I'm really impressed and satisfied. I like this IR Hammerhead 3/8".
2 Item(s)per page