From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it's going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitors ratchet.
- A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control.
- A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces.
What's in The Box
- HAMMERHEAD 3/8'' 180 ft-lb max torque, 7,100 rpm and head height of under 2'' Low-Profile Impact Tool
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model 2015MAX Drive Size 3/8" Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm) 180 (244) Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm) 45 - 160 (61 - 217) Max. Free Speed rpm 9,000 Weight lb (kg) 3.4 (1.54) Impacts per minute 2,100 Length in (mm) 13.1 (332) Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min) 3.5 (99) Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min) 19 (538) Sound Pressure/Power dBA 94.1 Air Inlet NPTF in (mm) 1/4" (6.35) Min. Hose Size in (mm) 3/8"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
January 12th, 2017
Great but has limitations
Comment:Lots of torque, no kick back, great exhaust location. Head is bigger than regular 3/8 air ratchet, so it does not do as much as I had hoped for. Also, does not ratchet, obviously, so you can't use to give extra torque at end of tightening to double check.
September 20th, 2014
A GOOD RATCHET
Comment:I HAD 3/8 FOR 4YRS A IT'S A BEAST . I LIKE IT SO MUCH I GOT 1/2 THIS YR . AN IT'S PUT TOGETHER IN U.S.A AN I LIKE THAT.
February 28th, 2014
Comment:Did a little research on this tool- its pros and cons. I bought it for the 180 ft-lbs of torque. This tool delivers and I'm really impressed and satisfied. I like this IR Hammerhead 3/8".
3 Item(s)per page