From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it's going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitor's ratchet.
- A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control.
- A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces.
What's in The Box
- 1/2'' 180 ft-lb max torque, 7,100 rpm and head height of under 2'' Low-Profile Impact Tool
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model 2025MAX Drive Size 1/2" Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm) 180 (244) Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm) 45 - 160 (61 - 217) Max. Free Speed rpm 9,000 Weight lb (kg) 3.4 (1.54) Impacts per minute 2,100 Length in (mm) 13.1 (332) Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min) 3.5 (99) Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min) 19 (538) Sound Pressure/Power dBA 94.1 Air Inlet NPTF in (mm) 1/4" (6.35) Min. Hose Size in (mm) 3/8"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
January 20th, 2015
Comment:This Hammerhead Is A Great Alternative To The Impact Wrench . Its Not The Most Powerful Impact . But Just The Same It Doesn't Bust Your Knuckles .
1 Item(s)per page