Here's everything you need to get started with removing old gaskets and cleaning and preparing surfaces for sealing. Part of an expanded line of economical, standard duty grinders, the 301 packs valuable features into a compact package. Use it for grinding, edge-breaking, deburring, porting, and polishing. Wherever space is tight, its right-angle configuration provides easy access. It's packed in a strong, blow molded, plastic case along with four coarse and four medium grit 3" 3M Roloc surface conditioning pads and a disc holder.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to handle
- Self-locking throttle
- Ball bearing construction for durability
- Precision machined gearing delivers maximum power transfer
- Case includes four coarse and four medium grit 3'' 3M Roloc surface conditioning pads and a disc holder
- Free speed: 20,000
- Average air consumption: 3 cfm
- Sound dBA: 90.0/103.0
- Air inlet NPTF: 1/4''
- Minimum hose size: 3/8''
- Rated power: .25 horsepower