The extra long handle and high speed/low vibration performance of the IR4151-2 combine to provide superior control and flawless finishes for technicians who prefer two-handed sanding.It coverts easily to vacuum operation, and incorporates all of the other features that make the 4151 Series one of the most advanced range of tools available for quality-critical paint and body work.
- The vacuum sanding pad features a unique design and large 1/2" diameter holes for efficient operation. Virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work
- This vacuum-ready, low vibration model produces an ultra-high quality finish and connects easily to central or portable vacuum systems
- 12,000 rpm free speed for swirl-free finishes
- Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2 lbs
- Interchangeable grip rings available to match operator hand sizes
What's in The Box
- 6'' Ultra Duty Vacuum-Ready Air Random Orbital Sander (Extended Handle)
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Average air consumption 8 cfm; @ Load 15.5 Sound dBA (Pressure/Power) 78/91 Free speed 12,000 rpm Rated power .20 hp Minimum hose size 5/16" Air Inlet 1/4"
- Customer Reviews