Bring out the ''big gun'' for tire-changing, shock and spring work, front end work, and other heavy automotive and truck work. The impact mechanism pumps out 500 ft.-lbs. torque at a free speed of 7,000 rpm to get the job done fast.
Specifically designed for heavy tire changes, this is the Ã¬twin′ of the IR244, but with a 2'' extended anvil used with flip sockets.
The 244A-2 Features:
- Powerful with smooth, balanced blows
- Pressure Feed Lubrication System
- Nax. Torque ft.lb.(Nm): 500(680)
- Free Speed(rpm): 7,000
- Length in.(mm): 9.5(241)
- Av. Air Cons. Cfm(i/min): 5.4(153)
- @ Load (I/min): 21(595)
- Sound dBA(Pressure/Power): 105.3/109.3
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4
- Min. Hose Size In.(mm): 3/8 (10)