The classic IR231 Series has set the standard for impact performance for over three decades. Refined engineering design has perfected the performance that has made the IR231 Series the most popular impact ever, rivaled only by IRÃs composite impacts. IRÃs elite mechanism is the perfect balance between superior power and proven durability.
Featuring a 2'' extended anvil with all the performance benefits found in the IR231HA. Ideal for tire changing and use with flip sockets.
The IR231HA-2 Features:
- Handle exhaust directs air away from user
- Contoured comfort handle
- 590 ft.-lbs. maximum torque
- Pressure feed lubrication system
- Max. Torque ft.-lb: 450
- Free Speed(rpm): 8,000
- Length in.(mm): 9.5(241)
- Av. Air Cons. Cfm(I/m): 4.8(136)
- @ Load (I/min): 23(651)
- Sound dBA(Pressure/Power): 89.0/102.0
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4
- Min. Hose Size In.(mm): 3/8(10)
- Customer Reviews