The Ingersoll Rand W5330 3/8" 20V Right Angle Impactool. A powerful, durable and extremely ergonomic tool unlike any other that goes where other impact wrenches simply cant. Its right angle design and 180ft-lbs. of reactionless torque will spare your knuckles while showing hard-to-reach jobs no mercy
- 180 ft-lbs. of reactionless torque in a slim, lightweight design that offers the reach of a ratchet while packing the incredible power of an impact. Bust through jobs faster with the only tool of its kind. No air required.
- You dont work in a flat world, so you need a powerful tool that can reach tight spaces while keeping your knuckles intact. With a head only 2.2 in height and our patent-pending Inline battery, the W5330 can go places other impact wrenches only dream of, spaces that used to be reserved for a traditional ratchet or your bare hands.
- From 0-1900rpm instantly. Just like your favorite impact wrench, the W5330 flies through bolts at speeds your ratchets cant reach. With the variable speed trigger for more control, and a conveniently located forward reverse switch, you can keep one hand on the trigger and let the tool do the rest
- Durability: Advanced Technology That Can Take A Beating. The W5330 Is Designed With A Steel-Lined Aluminum Hammer Case And A Super-Tough Nylon Housing Making It Ready For Every 6-Ft. Drop Or Shop Fluid That Comes Its Way.
What's in The Box
- 3/8" 20V Right Angle Impactool
- (2) BL2005 20V Li-Ion Battery
- (1) BC1120 20V Li-Ion Battery Charger
- (1) Case
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Brand Ingersoll Rand Model W5330-K2 SKU IRW5330-K2 Drive Size 3/8" Max Torque Ft-Lb (Nm) 180 (245) Maximum Speed (Rpm) 1,900 Impacts Per Minute 3,000 Weight Lb (Kg) W/ BL2005 Battery 4.55 (2.06) LxWxH In 17.25x2.13x2.2 UPC 663024009024
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
November 1st, 2014
Comment:I found the torque and smoothness of this tool to be outstanding, the look of the tool is also kick***. I would recommend this battery operated hand tool to anyone who is working in an environment or in the field where lots of torque and power for tool to reach hard to get to areas is required. So far I have successfully torqued up to 100 Ft. Lbs. with no problem when using the 3.0Ah battery not the 1.5Ah . I'm planning on buying another 3.0Ah battery. I also bought the red plastic covers for my battery and head of the tool to protect the stainless steel finish. Happy Tooling to you. Sincerely: Daryl C. White
1 Item(s)per page