The Ingersoll Rand W5330 3/8" 20V Right Angle Impactool„¢. A powerful, durable and extremely ergonomic tool unlike any other that goes where other impact wrenches simply can™t. Its right angle design and 180ft-lbs. of reactionless torque will spare your knuckles while showing hard-to-reach jobs no mercy
- 180 ft-lbs. of reactionless torque in a slim, lightweight design that offers the reach of a ratchet while packing the incredible power of an impact. Bust through jobs faster with the only tool of its kind. No air required.
- You don™t work in a flat world, so you need a powerful tool that can reach tight spaces while keeping your knuckles intact. With a head only 2.2 in height and our patent-pending Inline„¢ battery, the W5330 can go places other impact wrenches only dream of, spaces that used to be reserved for a traditional ratchet or your bare hands.
- From 0-1900rpm instantly. Just like your favorite impact wrench, the W5330 flies through bolts at speeds your ratchets cant reach. With the variable speed trigger for more control, and a conveniently located forward reverse switch, you can keep one hand on the trigger and let the tool do the rest.
What's in The Box
- 3/8" 20V Right Angle Impactool (Tool Only)
- Does Not Include Battery Or Charger
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Brand Ingersoll Rand Model W5330 SKU IRW5330 Drive Size 3/8" Max Torque Ft-Lb (Nm) 180 (245) Maximum Speed (Rpm) 1,900 Impacts Per Minute 3,000 Weight Lb (Kg) W/ BL2005 Battery 4.55 (2.06) Weight Lb (Kg) W/ BL2010 Battery 5.15 (2.27) LxWxH In 17.25x2.13x2.2
- Customer Reviews