Perfect for professional service technicians, the new W5130 3/8" 20V Mid-Torque cordless impact wrench delivers the power you need where you need it. This Ingersoll Rand Impactool™ offers exceptional performance in a variety of applications, long-lasting durability, and best-in-class power to size for access to tight spots.
The same innovative engineering and product DNA from Ingersoll Rand that delivered the W7150, has created a mid-torque 20V Impactool with best-in-class power-to-size and power-to-weight ratios, as well as outstanding durability, performance and ergonomics. Easy-to-use battery interface ” makes changing the battery quick and simple; Smart charging station for IQV20 batteries ” features auxiliary USB charge port and can be mounted to the wall or bench for customizable mounting; High-power lithium-ion battery "power plant" ” delivers high-charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery; Intelligent battery management system (BMS) ” provides power-level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor; Battery Fuel Gauge “ Lets you know how much charge you have before starting work.
- 190 ft-lbs max reverse torque for best power to weight ratio in the Industry
- High power, long life motor “ optimized for 3/8" class applications and long motor life durability
- Smart Lithium-ion Battery Technology ” One hour quick charging, battery fuel gauge, USB charge port and wall-mounting capability
- Comfort - ergonomic handle, rubber over-molded grip and LED light above trigger
- Kit includes (1) IQv20 3/8" Impact Wrench, (1) IQv20 Charger, (1) IQv20 Li-Ion Slim Pack Battery (1.5Ah) and (1) blow-molded carry case
- Model: W5130
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Max Torque Reverse BL2005: 180 ft-lb (245 Nm)
- Recommended Torque Range BL2005: 25-135 ft-lb
- BPM BL2005: 2800
- Free Speed: 1700RPM
- Weight w/ battery BL2005: 3.6 lbs (1.5 kb)
- Length: 6.6" (167.64mm)
- Sound Level dBA: 91
- Vibration (m/s2) BL2005: 8.8
- Customer Reviews