Part of the IQV20 Series„¢ of cordless tools, the Ingersoll Rand R3130 3/8" 20V ratchet wrench offers superior performance on the job. Whether you're looking for exceptional power, portability, access, or time-saving operation, R3130 ratchets are ideal for a wide variety of applications ” from MRO to engine repair and under-hood work. Compatible with the IQV20 Series battery platform, the R3130 ratchet wrench offers the convenience of cordless and the power of air. As always, count on the reliability of Ingersoll Rand!
- An engineered head is the same durable ratchet head used in our air-powered professional ratchet.
- All metal gear train for long-life, durability and reliability. Use your ratchet when you need it where you need it!
- High-power, extended-life 20-volt lithium-ion battery compatible with all IQV20 Series cordless tools.
- Battery power means greater portability. Additionally, our patent pending inline battery mount design provides easier access to tight applications.
- Patent-pending metal and composite construction makes this tool lightweight, yet strong for easy operation and protection against repeated drops.
- With 54 ft-lbs of torque, the R3130 cordless ratchet delivers the same kind of power you expect from an air tool.
- Patent Pending metal and composite construction for strength and protection against repeated drops.
- A compact, durable, and tough motor delivers optimal performance and a longer overall life span.
- Unique slim-line design provides easy access in tight spots; where you can get your arm.
- Ultra-strong Ergonomic reinforced handle is engineered to withstand damage due to manual ratcheting, and reduces fatigue.
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 3/8-Inch Ratchet Driver
- 20-Volt Battery Pack
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model IR3130 Battery Model BL2005 Drive 3/8" (9.5 Mm) Torque Range 10 “ 45 Ft-Lb (14 “ 64 Nm) Max Torque 54 Ft-Lb (73 Nm) Free Speed 225 Rpm Weight W/ Battery 5.0 Lb (2.3 Kg) Length W/ Battery 17.5" (445 Mm) Switch Type Variable Speed Sound Levels 86/97 DbA
- Customer Reviews