The 3129XP Mini Polisher is ideal for buffing and polishing paint, metal, and plastic surfaces to a high-gloss finish. With a free speed of 6,000 rpm, the 3129XP delivers the same performance of polishers twice it's size. The double-sided, adjustable speed settings provide variability for a broader range of applications.
The Ingersoll-Rand IR3129XP Features:
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
- Rated Power hp (kW): 0.3 (0.22)
- Max Free Speed (rpm): 6,000
- Pad Diameter or Size in. (mm): 3" (75)
- Weight lbs. (kg): 1.3 (0.6)
- Length in. (mm): 4.9" (125)
- Output: 1/4" - 24 Thread
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 2.2 (62)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 19.9 (561)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 83.5 / 94.5
- Vibration m/s2: 3.5, uncertainty: 1.3
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size in. (mm): 3/8" (10)