Efficiency and Reliability
With a proven design and stellar track record, the Ingersoll Rand reciprocating compressor family has earned worldwide recognition for reliable, trustworthy performance that saves money and enhances business success through:
Built to Last
- Lower life-cycle costs
- An ability to thrive in punishing applications
- Optimum solutions for greater efficiency
- Configurations that meet varying needs
Due to the laws of physics, there are certain aspects of reciprocating compressor design, construction and performance that have never changed - like cast-iron durability, copperfinned cooling coils, reliable splash lubrication and easy maintenance. That's where Ingersoll Rand's design and operating experience really pays off in terms of long-term productivity and return on investment. Ask any one of the millions of active Ingersoll Rand reciprocating compressor users around the world.
Ingersoll Rand designed the reciprocating compressors to last a lifetime - thanks to quick, easy maintenance with renewable components. Easy access to the pump components allows for quick routine maintenance and replacement of parts like the stainless steel valve, individually cast cylinders, piston rings and gaskets, and long-life bearings. This key serviceability aspect extends the life of the compressor and lets you amortize your initial capital cost over a much longer equipment life span for a superior payback on your investment.
For more than 100 years, Ingersoll Rand has maintained the delicate balance between known performance and new developments by keeping the best features and upgrading others as new technology becomes available. The result is higher efficiency for today's energy-conscious world and enhanced value for the extended life of your investment.
Another residual benefit of compressor longevity is our cumulative experience with how different users prefer, need and operate their compressors. Years of experience in the reciprocating compressor business and servicing a variety of users have taught us what is most important to compressor users. And that means more choices for you to satisfy your specific needs.
Your choices range from the size of the units and the sophistication of the features to popular packaged solutions. There are even gas-powered packages perfect for field service, fleet maintenance, remote pneumatic applications or emergency back-up needs.
The Ideal Design for Applications Where Air is Taken for Granted
Ingersoll Rand single- and two-stage reciprocating air compressors are an ideal choice for applications that demand a reliable air supply for everyday use, but where running an air compressor ranks a distant second to running your business.
- Automotive Shops
- Light Manufacturing
- Commercial Applications
- Pneumatic Equipment
- Processing Lines
Better choices lead to better solutions for saving money and improving overall return on investment in your unique application.
That's why Ingersoll Rand single- and two-stage reciprocating compressors offer you more choices of compressor sizes and compressor features to suit your needs. If you define unsurpassed performance by
maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, count on an Ingersoll Rand reciprocating air compressor to deliver it reliably.
Take advantage of Ingersoll Rand expertise, product selection, service and system solutions to help you identify the optimum compressor size, performance features and package options for your applications. And learn how you can strengthen your business through:
Two-stage Gas-powered Air Compressors
- Lower operating costs
- Increased productivity
- Improved quality
- A better working environment
Ingersoll Rand's two-stage gasoline engine driven air compressors are designed to provide compressed air where electric power is not readily available. They're used in fleet and field service applications, remote pneumatic applications and emergency production lines.
Why Ingersoll Rand Pumps Are Better... Excellence in Design!
- Available with easy-starting
- Honda, or Kohler engines
- Fuel-efficient idle control
- Advanced safety features including low oil level shutdown for gas engines
- Two-stage Design: Delivers pressures up to 175 psig
- Radial Fins for Maximum Cooling: Even 360° cooling of barrel cylinders eliminates hot spots
- One-piece Connecting Rod: Fewer wearing parts
- Low Oil Level Switch: Provides constant protection
- Centrifugal Unloader: Ensures loadless starts, for maximum starter protection
- Integral Fan Blade/Finned Copper Intercooler: Runs cooler, even in the most demanding conditions
- Overhung Crankshaft: Precision balanced to run smoothly and quietly; simplifies maintenance and wear-sleeve replacement
- Splash Lubrication: Simple and reliable.
- 100% Cast Iron: Designed for a lifetime
- HP: 10
- Tank size/Configuration: 120-Gal. Vertical
- Stationary or Portabal: Stationary
- Capacity (cfm) @ 175 psig: 35.0
- Max Pressure (psig): 175
- Dimensions (L x W x H - in): 51 x 46 x 83
- Net Weight (lbs): 1,104
- Tank Outlet (in): 1.00
- Air Cooled After Cooler
- Auto Tank Drain
- Oil Level Sight Glass
Available in: 3-phase 200v, 230v & 460v.