As a member of the Ingersoll Rand family of MAX tools, the 1207MAX Series air ratchet combines best-in-class performance and a full complement of premium features to give professional technicians MAX Power, MAX Control, and MAX Comfort. It's another in the long line of tools designed to help make your job easier and you more productive.
- Improved ratchet mechanism resists anvil slippage and provides increased durability.
- Heat-treated ratchet housing offers improved strength to resist head spreading and increase durability
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance.
- 65 ft-lb max torque delivers best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners.
- Patent-pending forward/reverse collar provides unrestricted access to easily change the direction of the tool, which is critical in tight spaces where traditional tools get jammeed.
- 360-degree adjustable deflector allows users to choose direction of exhaust.
- Intergrated muffler helps maintain operator comfor by reducing sound without sacrificing power.
- Fully variable, feather-touch lever gives operators access to all of the performance that lies between Off and On.
- 360-degree swivel air inlet prevents twisted air hoses.
What's in The Box
- 3/8" Ultra Duty Air Ratchet Wrench
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Drive size 3/8'' Handle Composite Maximum free speed 220 Average free speed 200 Max torque (ft-lbs/Nm) 65 / 88 Recommend. torque range (ft-lbs/Nm) 10-60 / 14-81 Product weight (lbs/kg) 3.2 / 1.45 Product length (in/mm) 10.8 / 275 Product width (in./mm) 1.9 / 48 Product height (in./mm) 2.1 / 53 Head height (in./mm) 1.9 / 48 Air inlet NPTF(in.) 1/4 Min hose size (in./mm) 3/8 / 10 Avg. air consum. (CFM / L/min) 4 / 113 Free speed air consum. (CFM / L/min) 23 / 651 Free speed sound level dB(A) (pressure/power) 85 / 96 Vibration level (m/s2) 3.2K
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
January 14th, 2015
Great tool for the price
Comment:This tool is great! I have Marco and snap on 3/8 drive that I have used and this is way nicer, the tool is very quiet for a 3/8 drive, and has all the torque you could need for large stuff and the dial to turn back the power when you don't need it. Great tool. Only draw back is that the spinning collar on the handle to change directions is sometimes tight and hard to turn
November 16th, 2014
Quality on par with other top name brands
Comment:I've used Cornwell, Proto and yes even Snap-On, and these IR air tools are just as good as any I've used; they have plenty of torque when working on any of the vehicles, and it really comes in handy when working on the bike.
November 8th, 2012
Comment:iv used this for a few days now, its made really well and has plenty of torque. The shipping was fast too even though i never got a confirmation that it had shipped.
3 Item(s)per page