As a member of the Ingersoll Rand family of MAX tools, the 1207MAX Series air ratchet combines best-in-class performance and a full complement of premium features to give professional technicians MAX Power, MAX Control, and MAX Comfort. It's another in the long line of tools designed to help make your job easier and you more productive.
The IR1207MAX Features:
- MAX Power
- 65 ft-lb of maximum torque ensures enough power for tough applications.
Other Ratches: Restricted access to Forward/Reverse. IR1207MAX: Easy to reach Forward/Reverse.
- MAX Control
- Innovative forward/reverse collar, variable-speed power regulator, adjustable exhaust, and feather-touch trigger combine to offer unprecedented control.
- MAX Comfort
- Ergonomic coupling nut and composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use; composite handle insulates from the cold.
- Patent-pending forward/reverse collar provides unrestricted access to easily change the direction of the tool, which is critical in tight spaces where traditional tools get jammed.
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance
Click to enlarge
The IR1207MAX Highlights:
- Improved ratchet mechanism resists anvil slippage and provides increased durability.
- Heat-treated ratchet housing offers improved strength to resist head spreading and increase durability
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance.
- 65 ft-lb max torque delivers best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners.
- Patent-pending forward/reverse collar provides unrestricted access to easily change the direction of the tool, which is critical in tight spaces where traditional tools get jammeed.
- 360-degree adjustable deflector allows users to choose direction of exhaust.
- Intergrated muffler helps maintain operator comfor by reducing sound without sacrificing power.
- Fully variable, feather-touch lever gives operators access to all of the performance that lies between Off and On.
- 360-degree swivel air inlet prevents twisted air hoses.
- Drive size: 3/8''
- Handle: Composite
- Maximum free speed: 220
- Average free speed: 200
- Max torque (ft-lbs/Nm): 65 / 88
- Recommend. torque range (ft-lbs/Nm): 10-60 / 14-81
- Product weight (lbs/kg): 3.2 / 1.45
- Product length (in/mm): 10.8 / 275
- Product width (in./mm): 1.9 / 48
- Product height (in./mm): 2.1 / 53
- Head height (in./mm): 1.9 / 48
- Air inlet NPTF(in.): 1/4
- Min hose size (in./mm): 3/8 / 10
- Avg. air consum. (CFM / L/min): 4 / 113
- Free speed air consum. (CFM / L/min): 23 / 651
- Free speed sound level dB(A) (pressure/power): 85 / 96
- Vibration level (m/s2): 3.2K
- (1) IR1207MAX-D3 3/8" Ultra Duty Air Ratchet Wrench
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
January 14th, 2015
Great tool for the price
Comment:This tool is great! I have Marco and snap on 3/8 drive that I have used and this is way nicer, the tool is very quiet for a 3/8 drive, and has all the torque you could need for large stuff and the dial to turn back the power when you don't need it. Great tool. Only draw back is that the spinning collar on the handle to change directions is sometimes tight and hard to turn
November 16th, 2014
Quality on par with other top name brands
Comment:I've used Cornwell, Proto and yes even Snap-On, and these IR air tools are just as good as any I've used; they have plenty of torque when working on any of the vehicles, and it really comes in handy when working on the bike.
November 8th, 2012
Comment:iv used this for a few days now, its made really well and has plenty of torque. The shipping was fast too even though i never got a confirmation that it had shipped.
3 Item(s)per page
- MAX Power