As a member of the Ingersoll Rand family of MAX tools, the 1207MAX Series air ratchet combines best-in-class performance and a full complement of premium features to give professional technicians MAX Power, MAX Control, and MAX Comfort. It's another in the long line of tools designed to help make your job easier and you more productive.
- Improved ratchet mechanism resists anvil slippage and provides increased durability.
- Heat-treated ratchet housing offers improved strength to resist head spreading and increase durability
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance.
- 65 ft-lb max torque delivers best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners.
- Patent-pending forward/reverse collar provides unrestricted access to easily change the direction of the tool, which is critical in tight spaces where traditional tools get jammeed.
- 360-degree adjustable deflector allows users to choose direction of exhaust.
- Intergrated muffler helps maintain operator comfor by reducing sound without sacrificing power.
- Fully variable, feather-touch lever gives operators access to all of the performance that lies between Off and On.
- 360-degree swivel air inlet prevents twisted air hoses.
What's in The Box
- 220 RPM 1/2'' Premium Air Ratchet
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Drive size 1/2'' Handle Composite Maximum free speed 220 Average free speed 200 Max torque (ft-lbs/Nm) 65 / 88 Recommend. torque range (ft-lbs/Nm) 10-60 / 14-81 Product weight (lbs/kg) 3.2 / 1.45 Product length (in/mm) 10.8 / 275 Product width (in./mm) 1.9 / 48 Product height (in./mm) 2.1 / 53 Head height (in./mm) 2.1 / 53 Air inlet NPTF(in.) 1/4 Min hose size (in./mm) 3/8 / 10 Avg. air consum. (CFM / L/min) 4 / 113 Free speed air consum. (CFM / L/min) 23 / 651 Free speed sound level dB(A) (pressure/power) 85 / 96 Vibration level (m/s2) 3.2K
- Customer Reviews